2022 Sheriffs’ Scholarship for First-Time Attendees
The National Sheriffs’ Association Annual Conference is a great opportunity for our nation’s sheriffs to come together to learn and network with others in law enforcement. However, we recognize that many sheriffs may not have the financial capacity to experience the Conference, so the Past Presidents Committee created the Sheriffs’ Scholarship. The Scholarship gives first-time sheriff-attendees a chance to come see what all the hype is about by covering registration and travel costs.
- Applications must be submitted on or before May 15, 2023.
- The Past Presidents Committee will select up to five scholarship recipients.
- Additionally, the Applicant must be:
- A sitting sheriff,
- A first-time attendee to the NSA Annual Conference,
- And a current NSA member. If you are not a current NSA member, we invite you to join by emailing Erin Lyons for a special, one-time discount code for a reduced-price membership.
- Member Registration
- Banquet Ticket
- Hotel for four nights (Monday – Friday) at the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Airfare reimbursement