NSA Annual Conference Call for Presentations
For the 2022 Annual Conference we are looking for speakers to present on topics in the follow different tracks:
- Officer Wellness
- Law Enforcement Transformation
- The Future of Law Enforcement
- Jail Operations
- Law Enforcement Recruitment & Retention
- Emotional Intelligence in Law Enforcement
- Technological Innovations for Law Enforcement
Seminars are one hour long, and will be offered at the following times:
- Monday from 8:00am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday 2:00 – 5:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm
To submit an application for consideration, click on the link below. Applications will be accepted until March 10, 2022. In April we will inform the speakers that have been selected and will inform the speakers that have not been selected.
Please direct all questions regarding seminars and seminar submissions to Chelsea Rider at email@example.com or 703.838.5332.